December 4, 2009
Following are seven websites you may want to visit during your search for an electric fuel pump for your outboard motor:
1) Based out of Riverhead, New York, Lighthouse Marine Supply offers a number of electric fuel pumps including Crusader and Mercruiser with prices ranging from USD$89.95 to $352.13. Lighthouse Marine Supply allows you to complete your order online and check out through Google or PayPal, or by calling their toll-free customer order line, 1-800-382-9335.
2) CP Performance, listed as “your #1 source for performance marine parts and accessories,” offers a good selection of electric fuel pumps including Mallory, Carter and Aeromotive; prices range from $198.99 to $298.99. This ‘marine mail order super store’ takes online orders as well as through a toll-free order line, 1-800-225-9871.
3) Holley offers a variety of electric fuel pump accessories and fuel pumps with prices ranging from $131.94 to $249.03. They also feature a number of electric fuel pump service kits including fittings, valve kits, gasket kits, mounting pads, and o-ring kits, in case you don’t need to replace your entire electric fuel pump. Holley parts can be ordered through a number of online dealers or there is an option to locate a Holley dealer nearest you.
4) Go2Marine, a division of Mariner Supply Inc., offers a selection of Dickinson Marine, Walbro, Quicksilver, Flojet, Carter, and Sierra electric fuel pumps ranging in price from $79.38 to $588.43. Orders can be placed online by using a credit card or PayPal checkout, or by using their U.S. toll-free order line, 1-800-998-9508, or by calling their direct line for international orders, (206) 780-5670.
5) eBasicPower of Harkers Island, NC, provides a number of electric fuel pumps for sale including those manufactured by Volvo Penta, Chris Craft GM, and Mercruiser, in a variety of price ranges. Orders can be placed online or through their direct number in Harkers Island, (252) 504-3355.
6) Facet, Kubota, Vetus, and Galley are amongst the electric fuel pump manufacturers featured on the Yacht Supply Depot. With over 35 years experience, they offer quality marine products which can be ordered through their toll-free number, 1-877-784-2870, or online with a credit card or by using PayPal.
7) Marine Engine Parts, a subsidiary of Lighthouse Marine Supply, also offers a selection of electric fuel pumps for your boat including Holley, Carter, and Volvo Penta. Orders can be placed securely online with checkout through Google or PayPal, or by calling their toll-free number, 1-800-382-9335, with prices ranging from $89.95 for a Universal electric fuel pump to $311.28 for a Crusader original engine manufacturer (OEM) electronic fuel pump.
With so many choices to purchase an electric fuel pump for your outboard motor, be sure to base your purchase on quality, price, and return policies as outlined by potential sellers.
- How to Repair Your Outboard Motor Water Pump
- Best Bilge Pump for Small Boat
- Mercury Outboard Engines Facts
- 2010 Suzuki DF60 Outboard Engine-Discover the New Generation of Suzuki Outboard
- Facts about Hyfong Outboard Engines
Tags: buy, carter, chris craft, cp performance, credit card, crusader, ebasicpower, electric, eletronic, engine, facet, flojet, fuel, galley, go2marine, google, holley, kubota, lighthouse marine supply, marine, mariner supply, mercruiser, motor, oem, order, outboard, parts, paypal, prices, pump, purchase, quicksilver, sellers, toll-free, vetus, volvo penta, walbro, website, websites